– Listening- why do you want to buy? Your first home, relocating, want an investment property? What do you want to buy and where? Condo, Single Family, in a Neighborhood or in the City?
– Experience- Generations of guiding clients around the Columbus market (the in’s and out’s as well as the pros and cons.) Personal experience buying and selling my own home(s) and rentals.
– Negotiate- Not only the initial offer to buy, but any repair addendum which might be needed or possibly a low appraisal which could affect your loan.
– Recommend- Professionals you might need to hire in order to close on your new home. Such as home inspection company’s, attorney’s, and insurance companies.
– Service- Answer all of your questions, make sure you have what you need such as HOA documents/ contacts, and stay on top of details to ensure a smooth closing for you!