how to get your home Sold with you in mind.
– Knowledge- of market trends, what to feature regarding your neighborhood or area of town, and what features a buyer is looking for in a home
– Service- Assess the home prior to placing it on the market, provide professional photography for your listing, stay on top of all details once a contract has been accepted until the closing.
– Negotiate- not only the original contract needs to be negotiated. Many buyers re-negotiate after the home inspection report is available or an unexpected poor appraisal.
– Value- I am tenacious regarding following up with all potential buyers to get a contract for you. I will discuss with you the value of using Showing Time including how easy it is to accept a showing request and receive feedback after the fact.
– Professional- Decades building relationships with other professionals in the industry including handymen, painters, attorney’s and more. Many professionals are needed to close your contract smoothly.